Customize 3D-based mockups in Photoshop with Mockup Baker
Adobe discontinued 3D features in Photoshop, so it is no longer possible to render graphics onto 3D objects. But our new handy plugin Mockup Baker is here to save the day.
You can say goodbye to complicated 3D rendering software and hello to a solution right within Photoshop. Mockup Baker is a Photoshop plugin designed specifically for making visualizations of product designs. It embeds your creatives onto 3D looking objects in a matter of a few clicks.
With this plugin, you can easily customize product mockups and place your designs on 3D models directly in Photoshop. Note that the mockups compatible with the baker are 2D files, so they have the 3D look and feel, but you will not be able to turn them in 360º like you could with 3D models.
Here’s how Mockup Baker works:
- Find your product mockup. The Mockup Baker currently works only with mockups from originalmockup.
- Download it as PSD file version 23 or later.
- Open your mockup file in Photoshop.
- Run Mockup Baker app.
- Find the layer to change the mockup’s design. Click on it so it opens in a new tab.
- Insert your design in the layer and go back to the mockup file tab.
- Bake it: With just one click of the “Bake it” button, your design is rendered into a 3D object.
- Done! In just a few seconds, you’ll see your design as a photorealistic 3D model.
With Mockup Baker, you’ll be able to render your designs faster, focus on the details, create realistic mockups, and even work offline. It’s the most powerful Photoshop mockup plugin available, and it’s the perfect solution for anyone looking to enhance their PSD mockups.
Give Mockup Baker a try today and ease up your mockup visualization.